The Tweedles

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Here Comes the Bridesmaid

Ok I'm kidding. I'm aware that the wedding is Colleen's day, but I just need to point out how excited I am to be a bridesmaid. It's like I get all of the fun of the wedding, without the supreme headache. I get a pretty dress, and shoes (oh the shoes, I am so excited about the shoes). I get to carry pretty flowers, without stressing if they will be the perfect shade, or if the florist is able to get the exact shape I wanted. I'll get to look at the nicely set tables, without lamenting over the angles of the bows. Like I said, all of the fun, none of the stress.
I've also learned a couple things from my wedding. Like always order your dress a little larger than you'll think you'll need, then there is room to make it a perfect fit for you. I did that with my bridesmaid dress. My wedding dress was a nightmare, it was smallish in the boobs and hips, which made me panic, then once we corseted it all up, it was good. But if it has been a zipper or something, then I would have been in trouble. Although I was worried all night about my boobs poppin' out, 'cuase they were bustin' out of the dress. My bridesmaid dress has no corset, which will be nice too, 'cause I like to breathe, and sit! Things you can't do with a corset, and don't even talk about eating! Oh well, again I'm stoked to be a bridesmaid! YAY!
The only thing I have to stress about is getting her the perfect gift....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 8:55 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

being a bridsmaid is very cool....lots of fun and none of the stress......enjoy your self....yah for Deadra. did you know that you are special....well you are.
Oh my god you have to buy new shoes.....a good thing that you have just got rid of 5 pairs of old ones........!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home