The Tweedles

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh BIG News!

I'm so excited. My friend Colleen's friend who was going to be her bridesmaid flaked out and now I'm going to be her bridesmaid! I'm so excited. I get to wear a pretty dress and all the fun girly stuff. And the ironic part, the same thing happened to me and that's how she became one of mine last summer.
What a funny world we live in.
ALSO!! Adam got the Christina Aguilera tickets and we're going! YAY! But that means I have to watch 12 hours (give or take) of Star Wars. I sure hope that this is an excellent concert!


YAY pretty dress!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

how cool is that....when is she getting married? what city, and will you be able to come home and see us at the same time.......I hope so. Say congrats from me and Dad when you next talk to her.

 
At 2/22/2007 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with the wedding and the concert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home