The Tweedles

Friday, February 09, 2007

Hormonal?

I woke up today feeling wiped out. Yesterday after I got the email from my landlord about parking and the garbage I was a little irritated, which is evidenced by my post yesterday. I was able to think a little rationally yesterday and realize that I was getting rather upset over something kinda trivial, so I talked to Adam about it, and he made the connection that fertility drugs+ Deadra= hormonal Deadra. He explained that he can tell when I start a new cycle of which ever drug I am on for that month, and my sanity lapses a little each time.
In my mind I try so hard to not let myself fly off the handle and manage my emotions well. I conscientiously think that I am feeling like ripping person/ pet X's head off, and it's hormones and the situation isn't that bad. But, according to Adam, I guess I'm not handling it as well as I though, OR I am handling it well and it could be so much worse. In any case I felt bad about how I reacted regarding the email. I didn't do anything stupid, I just wrote the blog and moaned to Adam, moved the car and dumped out (not our) garbage from the half full bin into the other full ones. Then I moaned to Adam more about the insanity of it all and that if it keeps up we're moving.
Then today, one of the backyard ladies came to the front door and told me not to park so far up the drive way 'cause it's her yard. I told her that I didn't know that she had an agreement with the landlord that we're not allowed to pull up further but I would try to accommodate her. She left and I went inside and fumed.
So suffice to say, I was livid again! I mentioned yesterday in the blog that the driveway is narrow and long, and we have wide cars. At the end of the drive way it gets a little wider, about 6ish inches, so I have more room to move the car over. Also I park next to the garbage cans, so apparently her "yard" is the garbage cans... I don't get it. Anyhow I don't know how I am going to park my car over enough to satisfy her and back enough where it's narrow, and still leave me enough room to open my car door without making myself into some kind of contortionist.
Do you think I'm right to be upset?
Also the back yard, outside of our fenced part is weeds and a large ground cover juniper plant, hardly a yard they make use of.... I told Adam that if all of this crap keeps up, I will seriously consider moving, I don't want to have this ordeal for a couple years.
Or I'm hormonal.

And at least I'm not living in a converted garage at the back of some lot.... heh heh.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2/11/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

sounds like you are having ONE OF THOSE days.....Dam hormons.!!!! :)
your back yard ladies sound "Just wonderful........!
was good to talk to you last night, how did the chocolate pudding turn out....did you eat it all like last time.... :0)
Love you

 
At 2/12/2007 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be obnoxious if I yelled "stupid bitches" from MY back door??
Oh, right. I have neighbours too, but they might not understand...

So. Backyard Lady could have one of three problems:
1) she's projecting her unhappiness about her current living situation onto you (ie LIVING IN A GARAGE and trying to pretend it's a house)because you have nice cars and a HOUSE
2) she was "having a relationship" with the original renter of the house and is bitter that you're there now and she's no longer gettin' any
3) Or... she's just naturally a cow.

Moo.

 
At 2/12/2007 3:03 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

I don't think she was having a relationship with the guys living here, they were kinda hot and she's nasty and old.


I'm going straight to hell.

 
At 2/13/2007 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I have decided that the answer is.... drumroll please

moo.

hee hee I miss those emails...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home