The Tweedles

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Politics.

Today in my blog world I read some stuff that made my insides sizzle in a not happy way. I wanted to talk about the issues here, but alas, I couldn't word it right and so, instead I will link you to the articles.

On HPV Vaccines for men.


On Fox News and how they are idiots.

For the record I think that the HPV vaccine should be made available to men also, especially since it is in Australia and the EU. I don't know where I stand on vaccines in general, but I think that they should be made available to everyone, regardless of their sexuality. Also I think that we should all buy stock in Merck, the vaccine, Gardisil is $360 per patient. It's one of the most expensive vaccines ever.

About Barack Obama, I can't believe that Fox won't apologize. And I am happy that Obama stood his ground and defended himself. I commented on that entry that only middle aged, upper middle class white men can be a president and anyone who isn't that get to be smeared. Sigh....

Now something cute to make everyone happy. Here's a picture of Adam and Chachi after Chachi's surgery. He wasn't a very happy puppy and wanted nothing more than being cuddled. Which is normal, but he prefers his cuddles from me, and since I couldn't cuddle him while I cooked he was more than happy to cuddle with Adam as opposed to sitting at my heels.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home