The Tweedles

Friday, January 19, 2007

Snow Driving Lessons.

Dear Americans.

As you know I am a card carrying Canadian. In order to be a certified Canadian you have to pass a few secret tests, such as: distinguishing the difference between Canadian beer and others, building an igloo with your mittened hands, understanding the different intonations of "eh" and when to use them, and finally how to drive in snow, on ice, or both.

My dear Americans I bring this up because there has been some "cold" weather around these parts. Like the other day the I-5 between LA and Bakersfield was closed due to snow. Now this wouldn't have happened in Canada, because we can negotiate a little snow and a hill. Also there was this:



So my Sweets, this is what I am proposing, during the next snow in California or Oregon, I will give free snow driving lessons, in your car, be it automatic or standard. I am sure that after you complete the DeaBer Driving course you will be able to navigate even the snowiest passages, just like any Canuck!


(listen around 0:27, you hear someone yell "car!", reminds me of when kids play street hockey... except replace the puck with cars and sticks with drivers)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/19/2007 4:24 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

O.k ......all these people need to stay off the ROAD......I think that you should charge for driving lessons

 
At 2/22/2007 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being from Canada, it's true that there are many dogsled and igloos, but honestly, Americans are better drivers anyday. I'm sure people from the midwest are better than Canadians at driving in the snow.

 
At 5/13/2013 5:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You can teach your teen how to drive and we highly recommend parent interaction and discussion. A parent should start be educating your teenager on the responsibilities of driving a car. Explain to them the benefits of having independence and responsibility.
Reference: Arena Driving Lessons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home