The Tweedles

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm Back?

I hope that blogger and I can get along again. I really missed my dear friend, but sometimes she's (I think Blogger is a she) is a little picky, like we can only be friends if no one is around. But I set her straight. I don't play like that. But we're all good now.
So Chachi, and the snippage. Poor guy, he didn't like the vet. He went in on his birthday and he was neutered, but since only one of his balls had dropped they had to cut him twice to find the missing one, it was tucked up behind his bladder. But now it's all out. Adam says that he's a mule now. And to clarify, a mule like he can't reproduce, not a mule that we will transport drugs from Colombia in. He also had an ID chip implanted and all of his baby teeth pulled. Sigh, poor guy it was like he got the celebrity come back special from some cheap-o plastic surgeon. He's better now, with his bald belly. I have noticed a few personality changes, he's less aggressive, not that he was ever mean, but he was good at the passive aggressive stuff (like a teenaged girl!). He was notorious for pooing on the carpet in the living room, or we would find a nice pee spot somewhere. But now there has been none. He's been even more lovey, which I didn't think was possible. Really he's Chachi, but sweeter! We should have done this 6 months ago! Now to get him to stop lifting his leg when he pees....
And the new place. Oh to be clear, we'll be saving $7200 a year, not a month. That's $600 a month. Which is nice. Regan, I think it's cause we are leaving a managed property. The house we are moving to is privately owned, and it's an old house. We won't have brand new appliances like we do now, and the house is a little bit creaky. But it's so cute! I love it, I love the brick wall in the kitchen, and the old sky light in the bedroom, stuff like that which gives it character. I have never liked apartment buildings where every suite is like the next. As for cheaper, we looked at a lot of places and I wouldn't even look at anything over $2000, which is about the median price here. CRAZY!
Oh yeah, we're not moving to Arizona, I've lived enough of my life in a desert, I don't like the dry, nosebleed causing air. Especially after living here, the humidity is perfect. I did comment that it was muggy in our room in Arizona, but outside was dry. We were driving around one day and Adam just sprouted a nose bleed. Kinda ewwey.
In other news, nothing really. I'm trying to declutter everything. I have to go through my clothes and throw away anything I haven't worn in a year. It's going to be hard, 'cause there is a lot of stuff. I will be ruthless, I may cry. I have some really cute skirts and stuff that I bought in Korea that I love, but I have worn them once or twice and I keep hauling them around with me. But so cute. Oh well, it's not like I can't buy more clothes. I have also accumulated this huge magazine collection, which I need to cull. Really who needs to know if Star Jones and Mr. Star Jones have a good marriage, or if Britney is going to pay K-Fed the 50 Mil. he wants. Okay I care about the latter. THINK OF THE CHILDREN PEOPLE, THE CHILDREN! And I've never liked this K-Fed guy, he's a slimey chunk o' white trash, yo.
Well now that I have babbled about nothing, and insulted a quasi celebrity, I will be leaving you all for now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 3:10 PM, Blogger Regan said...

okay, now you've created more questions from me.

Jason and I are looking for a new place to live and I really don't want to buy anything. So where were you looking at listings? Craigslist? Some other classified website?

Did the places you look at have washer dryers? Central air? Were they slums?

The more I think about this, the more my stomach hurts.

 
At 1/18/2007 3:48 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

Regan I looked on Craigslist, and some of the places I new were trashy, mostly anything under $1400 a month I knew would be not so nice. We have a washer and dryer and dishwacher in the new place, and they were a must have for me. Granted we are moving from downtown Mountain View to near downtown Sunnyvale, so it's not as nice, but it's not too bad. Adam like the new place, cause it's right off of central. It's not the greatest neighbourhood ever, there is a ratty apartment place at the end of the road, but other than that, it's a good location. We saw other ads for the same rent ($1800) in San Jose, but it was far away, and that would be a crazy long drive for Adam, and if Jason is at the same place as before (I don't want to say it) it would be long for him. If you would like I can prowl Craigslist for you, it's kinda fun, and I have plenty of extra time. Email me,
screamnfreak at hot mail dot com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home