The Tweedles

Monday, December 11, 2006

Brace yourselves....

Tomorrow I go into for a saliene ultrasound. It sounds a lot more luxurious than it is. The doctor is going to fill my uterus with saline and look at it. I am not looking forward to it at all. I do not like speculums and the ultrasound probey thing, kinda hurts. But let's not dwell on the ickyness of it all, and how I will be grumpy during the whole thing. Instead I need to name my uterus, 'casue frankly there might be some talking about it, and well I don't like calling it, "it". So I hereby dub my uterus, Milly.

Tomorrow Milly is going to get a nice saliene spa treatment. Lucky her!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO MILLY

Sounds uncomfortable. I will be thinking of you today Dea. (hugs)

 
At 12/12/2006 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. Poor Milly. I hope things go well, though! Keep us in the loop.

 
At 12/12/2006 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, how is Milly?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home