The Tweedles

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Conversation.

"When I would make hotdogs, I would look for a couple pieces of bread that weren't mouldy, then I would put a couple hotdogs in the microwave, and cook them until they split. And because it was the only time I ate that day I would plie four hotdogs on the bread, with only mustard, 'cause I had no relish and the ketchup went bad."

"Well, you would rather have those hotdogs than the ones I made you last night?"

"You make it a production, with relish and ketchup and oven fries. I have low expectaions, so when you ask what I want for dinner I don't know."

"Low expectations? Good to know. So tonight for dinner, my left over cereal from breakfast."

"Okay!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But how else are you supposed to make hot dogs, if not with mustard and relish and oven fries??

I do them on the BBQ, and melt cheddar cheese on them, too.

Mm. I should make some tomorrow night. Thanks Dea! hee hee

 
At 12/11/2006 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hotdogs and mouldy bread............yukky........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home