The Tweedles

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dear Santa, take two*

*Blogger and I had some issues.

My Dearest Santa,

Please find enclosed my wish list for 2006.

Santa, this year was very exciting! Apparently I got one of my wishes from last year, and yes he puts the toilet seat down, thank you! We were actually married twice this year, you know for extra luck. It was pointed out to us that 50% of marriages fail, so if we were married two times, with each wedding giving us a 50% chance of making it work, then we now have a 100% chance. But really Santa, we didn't need the 2nd one, because we knew we were all good anyhow.

So this year Santa, I have another list.

1. A Dutch oven set. I accidentally let the rice cook too long one night and it ruined my large pot, so I need a new one, and Dutch ovens are so lovely.

2. A digital camera. The one we have now is a little old and creaky, but it still works, kinda.

3. A laptop. It seems that Adam and I are always jockeying for the computer, so another one for me would be great!

4. More sweaters for Chachi, in size XS. Oh he is so cute in an argyle sweater!

5. Shoes. A girl can never have too many.

6. A baby. Well a pregnancy would be great, 'cause after all Santa, I've been really good this year. I make Adam's dinner every night, I make sure his laundry is almost always done, and well, puh-lease?

Well Santa, that is my list for this year. I am sure that there are more things, but I can add them later. I think Adam has a list too, but mostly just bring him gadgetey stuff, he loves it.

love,
Dea.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you think positive you will get your wish Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home