The Tweedles

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 29th

And this month is coming to an end. I've failed miserably on the book front, but don't fear it's mostly 'cause I don't respond well to pressure, the kind where I am being demanded of something, like the man. Down with the man! Okay, see it's the pressure, it's getting to me.
So the reason for all of the You Tubey stuff lately? I'm a You Tube lover, oh yes, I love nothing more than to watch someone make an utter fool of themselves, we can say it's a past time. (It's the real reason we have a mirror on the ceiling.*) Also it's an easy post, so I can get something posted, and be considered a "winner", ie, posting every day. 'Cause you know what I love as much as watching someone make a fool of themselves? I love to win. Oh yes. Winning is good. Losing sucks.
on to other issues.
Yesterday was November 28th, exactly 2 months after I turned 29, and exactly 10 months until I turn 30. THIRTY! That's crazy! I don't look a day over 23, (I hope.) Yesterday had another significance, but it's a mournful one, although 10 months to the big three oh, is too, but on a much more shallow note.
On the pet front, Chachi has been behaving oddly. He has started to bark a wee bit, but only when a doorbell chimes on TV. Oh we don't have a door bell. I have no clue where he's ever heard one, but it's irritating. Also there's this Christmas commercial where the song is all in doorbells, so I am personally boycotting Ferrerio Roches this year. However if you want to buy them for me, I will eat them. Beyond his barking and his occasional other irritating habits, he's getting cold. I need to buy him clothes, which amuses me, but Adam thinks is stupid. My argument wins though, we can't have Sir Poops A Lot freezing! Bonsai's been a little odd lately too. When we got the dog Bonsai lost all faith in me and started his hate on for me. He wouldn't have anything to do with me, unless I was giving him some kind of yummy morsel, or kitty pot. But now? He loves me, has to be sitting on me all the time, resulting in large drool spots all over me. Chachi hates this new arrangement. As far as he's concerned he is the lap pet and no one else dare sit on the lap of the lovin'! Chachi would like to school Bonsai in this, but Bonsai just gives him the Look of Scorn. I think it says, "Stupid animal, I outweigh you by at least 10 lbs! I've eaten mice bigger than you! You live and breathe by my generosity alone!" Chachi generally backs down after the Look of Scorn.
Today I got a comment from Regan, HI REGAN! I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but you have to sign in, so I signed up. Anyhow hi, I meant to email you a long time ago, but I lost your email address and kept hoping that you would be at the gym the same time I would be.
So that concludes my post for November 29th, stay tuned for an update tomorrow on my total failure of nanowrimo, but the ongoing drive to be a real author.

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2006 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Honey I believe you can do anything you try. So don't be so hard on yourself
Mom

 
At 12/01/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Regan said...

HI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home