The Tweedles

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Love Thursday.

Karen over at Chookooloonks encourages her readers to post a picture depicting love on Thursdays, hence Love Thursday.
















Here is Adam and I when we went on our first trip together. It was March '05 and we went to Vancouver, Seattle and the Okanagan. I met some of his friends, and he met some of mine and my Dad and Gay (my step mom). It was just prior to this trip that I professed my love to Adam, although I had known since Christmas. As it turns out he had known since Christmas too, but kept me in suspense until June.

Yeah, June. Oi.

But now we tell each other several times a day. We even have a code for 'I love you'. It's a secret though, the code, not the love.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

nice picture...yor so cute.......
that was a while ago I think that yur readers should see a more recent picture of the 2 of you and perhaps your 4 legged loved ones as well.....that would be nice.

 
At 12/09/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

I went and had a look at 'chookooloonks" its a cool blog, her little girl is so sweet....

 
At 12/11/2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when you went on that trip... and I remember stressing over "to tell him or not to tell him"...sigh... how time flies.

Hurry up and come home for a visit Dea. B misses Chachi.. I mean, she misses you... but mostly Chachi... hee hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home