The Tweedles

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Year End Meme.

I was at Indego Girl's site and she did a meme where she posted the first line of the first post of each month. (On a side note, it was so interesting to follow the link that she had to the blog where she got the idea, then their link so on and so forth.)
I don't have a full 12 months since I started this in Feburary.

A Year in Review....

Hi Friends, Family and anyone else who has stumbled onto this site.
So there have been some "winter" storms here.
So today at the gym I was all proud of myself.
I am fully legal now licensed to drive here.
My cousin and I both lived and taught in Korea in different cities.
My friend Monica had her baby!
So sorry to have neglected you all....
I've been neglecting my blog for a while.
I didn't know what to call this post.
Last night was CRAZY!
I wonder if there will be a wee void in the blogging world today.

So in retrospect, I moved, and became a legal citizen of California. I often make light of the climate here, esp when it's "cold". Many friends had many babies. I neglect my readers, but they know I love them. And I had fun this year. So here's to another!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home