The Tweedles

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blast From the Past.

I received an email today from some guy that I went out on a date with before I met Adam. He was asking if I was still living in Vegreville, or if I was back in Calgary. I took some pleasure in telling him that I was married and living in California. He replied back saying that he wasn't surprised that I was "quite a catch". It kinda made my day.

I couldn't remember who he was, then it dawned on me. Him and I went to this swanky steak house and I had to pay for my own meal, then he took me on a "romantic drive", where he lectured me that when shifting your car should just about be red lining first. (I never took his advise.) He took me to some look out point, and tried to contort his very long body over me so he could try and cuddle me. It was all very awkward and I wasn't being helpful, because I didn't really have any attraction to him. Then we he dropped me back off at my car he kissed me. Like grabbed me and jammed his tongue into my mouth first kiss. That's when I really realized that he was a no go. I couldn't help but laugh at this. It was so uncomfortable that I couldn't help myself. I had to go to pick up my roommate from work, and we giggled about it. All in all, he was kinda sweet, but mostly really awkward and tried way too hard.

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HARMURPHS SAID .....

sounds like a delighful date....

we had green grass about 10 min. ago.....we now have a wite out happening....everything is white white white.......actually it's really pretty looking out the window.....thank god we do not have to go out today.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home