The Tweedles

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Creepy

OK First go and read Adam's blog on personality traits.
So I just did the same test, and I am an INFJ. Adam is an ESTP. Of each of the 4 categories there are 2 options. IE: group one you are either I or E, two you are N or S... ok get it? So Adam and I are complete opposites. Complete.
He says it's a good think. On a team you want all of the traits covered so that you can approach the problem from all ways, however it probably means that you may disagree how to compete said problem. So our team of two has everything covered, we are completly complimentary. However, that means that we will have/ had disagreements. That part sucks, but we both have the same goals, which is good.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/07/2007 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder, though, is "not having disagreements" something we should strive for in relationships? As a non-confrontational person (to the point where it is almost a disability) I avoid conflict wherever possible. It makes living with R that much harder, because he loves to give his unbrildled opinions, and doesn't take my delicate feelings into account. It would be my dream to live in a house where no one ever fought over anything, but my past experince has taught me that an argument free house is an anomaly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home