The Tweedles

Thursday, February 08, 2007

And it starts.

So the set up with the house is an interesting one. The lot is largeish, and in the back where there was a garage the landlords built 2 studio apartments. Each apartment is being rented by a lady. Adam and I call them the back door ladies, they haven't introduced themselves and I may have seen one, but the person I saw was not friendly. Anyhow...
So we have to share garbage with these ladies and they have emailed the landlord to complain that they are all filled up and we have filled them all up, but the thing is they are filled with stuff like pillows and other stuff from the people who moved out and I'm getting chided for it. I am sure that it's petty and most people wouldn't be upset by this, but it irritates the crap out of me, that they went and whined to the landlord instead of thinking about it, or maybe asking us about it? Also they get to their suites behind the house via the drive way, which is really narrow, and Adam and I both have wider than normal cars. So they are complaining that there is no room for them to walk. I will try to park closer to the edge but the fence juts out half way down and it makes it hard to park close, becasue it makes pulling out difficult. Mostly I am irritated because I feel like I am being chided like a small child for something that I have no control over. If they would have just looked a little harder at the "problems" then they would have seen that it's nothing that we have caused.
Right now I want to stand outside of my door and yell "Stupid Bitches!"

Okay and now I'm over it. I think I'll try and move the cars now so that they can get out in the morning, and see about pulling some of the bushes on the side so that they have room to walk out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home