The Tweedles

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Housecleaning.

Late last week our main computer died. Dead. Ka-put. Well from what I understand anyhow. I couldn't check my email, read blogs, or write my own, therefore the computer was dead. However, my husband, being the geeky genius he is resurrected it, and restored my files. Which I didn't panic about until he mentioned that he restored them.

Adam: How many pieces did you have saved?
Me: Saved? Pieces?
Adam: Your writing, on the computer....
Me: {immediate panic attack} I had an eighty page document! It can't be lost. ohmygod ohmygod, CRAP!
Adam: Okay, was it this one? {brings up a document}
Me: yay!

Not to say that I don't over react a little bit, but yeah I do.

So anyhow what I'm saying is that I lost some of my favourites, I can remember the titles of some, but I can't remember Colleen's and a couple others that I am sure don't read this. So uh, Colleen, can you email your website, puh-lease?

Also...
My trainer has started her own business and she is having a Saturday morning group workout in the Mountain View/ Sunnyvale area, if there is anyone interested let me know and I can get you in it too. The first week is free and she rocks. I really like how she works me out (hmm that sounds kinda kinky, but it's not). She's really inventive and workouts are never boring. And also, I have muscle definition, really and truly, and you can kinda see it, even though I have a slight protective layer! It's really exciting! Anyhow if you are in the bay area let me know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 7:40 PM, Blogger Regan said...

where does this trainer run her sessions?

 
At 2/22/2007 9:20 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

Oh god...dam computers anyway.....Good for Adam, he's the man.....to have a round.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home