The Tweedles

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shopper Abuse

Dear Obnoxious Canvasser at the grocery store:

You accosted me last night while I was on a quick trip to the store for a few dinner essentials. You said that you were collecting signatures to prevent cruelty to animals. You said that I should write my local politician and sign your petition, which I agreed to after I told you that I was a Canadian citizen, although an American resident. You replied with: "Well they don't need to know that." So I agreed to sign, mostly I was anxious to get away from you as you breathed your smoky breath on me and made me queasy. I asked which organization you were affiliated with, since your sign said only 'stop animal abuse.' You snarled at me that you just want to stop animal cruelty, I commented that there was no reason for you to be like that to me. You informed me that you are a New Yorker and all New Yorkers are like that, then you proceeded to snap at the man currently signing your "petition", and he cracked a knowing smile. Then you told me that you need ten dollars for me to sign it. I told you that I don't carry cash, you asked me to check, I found two singles and gave them to you, then you demanded that I look for more, because you need at least three dollars for me to sign. I told you that I don't have any more cash and I left.

Once inside I realized that you are most likely a fraud. Your "petition" had one name on it, and it was being done on a plain piece of paper. Hardly official. Furthermore you were rude to me, which isn't an effective way to get anything. In reality I should have marched my flip flop wearing ass back over to you and took my two dollars back. I hope that you and your accomplice were shut down sooner than later. If you were official and not a scam, then think, more bees with honey than vinegar!

sincerly,
TweedleDea



Dear Albertsons:

See above.

TD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home