The Tweedles

Friday, February 23, 2007

Poor Girl.

So we all know that Britney shaved her head. The whole world is in a uproar about it, it's even pushing all of the Anna Nicole stuff to the second five minutes of some "news" shows. Anyhow check this out. It's sick! I think the world should just let this poor girl alone! I won't make fun of her. Poor girl, just needs to live her life and not be so scrutinized.
Stupid media!

Also the auction I linked too, will let someone the the hair immediately for $100,000, and they'll donate 20% to a charity. But they'll keep the other %80 for themselves? Stupid!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was once the queen of the world. Now she is the queen of the trailer park. I loved her. I will not buy her hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home