The Tweedles

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tomorrow is Friday

Do you know what tomorrow is? Hint the answer is in the title of this post. Do you know why tomorrow is significant? C'on, guess.... I'll wait.
Do dum la la, dee la, tra la la... laaaaa....
Ok did you guess?
ADAM IS GOING TO BE HERE!
YAY!
Ahem.
Ok I have recovered.
So tomorrow, did I mention Adam gets to Calgary, and that I haven't seen him for almost a month.
A MONTH!
That is the longest we have been seperated since before we met.
And that takes me to a "Friends" episode where Monica and Chandalar were getting ready to get married and they decided to abstain. Well.... I think that is a good idea, and it's been made really simple for me. Although we will be together for a week before the wedding, but we are staying in the room next to his parents. Again, easy easy easy.
Well on that note, have a lovely day!
YAY Adam comes in tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

YAY.......ADAM....YAY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home