The Tweedles

Monday, June 05, 2006

Aliens, tumours and an OCD puppy.

Arg, a little blogger comment. So when you type in your title and hit enter, it publishes it. Do you have any idea how many times I have published a blank entry? Oh like EVERY BLOODY TIME! Apparently I am enter happy. Hmmm.
So Aliens. I have some pregnant friends. I may have mentioned them. Or more likely how insanley jelous I am of them. Ahhh but you may have, do they have an OCD puppy? No they do not, but I digress, and I foreshadow.... My pregnant friends. 66% of them have gotten a 3D sonogram and shared the pictures with me. They are very cool, and the engineers at GE rock for creating this thing, hey I should marry a smart engineer. Oh wait.... Anyhow the sonograms. So the pictures have this intresting patina, everything is in shades of beige. Which I am sure gives more depth than shades of grey, and shades of any other colour would be weird, like red, would be kinda gory, and blue, although a nice colour may freak some mothers out. So the beige baby- kinda looks like an alien. And careful now, this isn't coming from me, it's from one of the mothers! Although I kinda have to agree with her, and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MY OWN LITTLE ALIEN!
On tumours. I don't think I have one; but if I did it would explain why my head regularily feels like it is going to split open. I have been getting these massive headaches. Complete with puking, dizziness and messed up depth perception. The doctors? No effing clue what is going on. Figures, doctors just don't get me. I say I don't want to take drugs, they look confused. Sigh. I am convinced that a lot of people's problems come from taking too many drugs. I bet with some people if you cut off their left leg it will spill out capsules. Also if I want to have a baby I can't take half of the drugs that they want me to take. So I get to look into the wonderful world of alternative medicine. Sounds kinda intresting... well I am sure that I will keep you up to date! Also when I get back to CA, I get to go for a cat scan. So I get out of taking the drugs, but I still get to be shot full of radiation. FUN. Well there isn't a bun in the oven yet, so I am sure it should be ok. I hope. Oh and the cool thing about the headaches? The light shows, which are accompanied by this lovely snapping sound, the shooting pain? Not so nice....
And the OCD puppy. I was playing with Chachi today and he was running from me to the same spot on the floor. Run to me, then the spot, to me, the spot, me spot me spot. It was like he was thinking, "must make to spot, or mama will die, must make to spot must make to spot". Kinda made me giggle. Oh and to be a totally freaky pet parent: Chachi lost his first tooth. It's cute, he has this little tooth hole in his bottom gums, and the other teeth around it are all loose. We don't play tug of war so I am sure that they are naturally loose. So cute. It's his right middle tooth, if you care.
Oh just wait until I have kids... you will be regailed with the texture, consistency and frequency of the poos. AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!
Well I am off to ice my head and sleep, dreams of little aliens.
HA.
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home