The Tweedles

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ARG!!

Ok People sit back and put on some sunglasses 'casue this is gonna be a rant. Why the sunglasses? Well young Grasshopper, you wear ear plugs to protect your hearing and since you are reading this you will need to protect your vision. Hmm where to start, I know lets start with Monday. Wee doo wee doo (the twighlight theme music) We're in a dentist office, I'm whitening my teeth, you know this already. I pay an ungodly amount for teeth one shade whiter. You know this. I go to the gym yesterday (you didn't know this) they have signs all over the gym that some Joe Blow is going to be there rasing some money for the kids (WE MUST PROTECT HE CHILDREN) and to do so he is selling coupons to get your teeth Zoom Whitened (the same as I got) for 70% off. WTF!!! I exclaim loudly for all to hear. I did not just.... Oh yes I did my friends, oh yes I did....
Moving on because I can't think about that any more it's far too traumatic. The wedding. I think I may have mentioned it before. I get married (again) in less than a month. Hmm yes, the wedding. It's not driving me crazy, no not at all.... AHHHH!! Ok so my dear sweet husband/ finacee was supposed to line up the DJ, his brother was supposed to know someone who knew someone or something, I don't know. What I do know is that, as of yesterday we still had no DJ. Yesterday, exactly one month before my wedding. Anyhow I found someone, because I am that good. Crisis adverted. Next I call to confirm the makeup lady to make us up on The Day. Hmm the receptionist has no clue. Enter, The Manager. She has no clue. Cue frantic breathing and faint squeeking noises. AHHH no makeup... on my wedding??? AHHHHH! Oh wait she can "squeeze" us in. YAY, I get to be pretty. Another crisis averted, then I book a bunch of other pre appointments to make sure I am pretty and to make sure that Adam is too. She's happy that she got all of the extra business out of my. Next, email from my sweet cousin, informing me that we can't have the night before slumber party at her house. Now I have no where to stay the night before. Some silly culture says that I can't stay at Adam's. By now I say who cares I will get myself a hotel. I'll need a good sleep anyhow. Next. The week of my wedding? Yes there is the Oil Show in Calgary. Of course there is! Why not. The repercussion of this, no hotel rooms for under $400! YAY nice, and I have people coming from out of town. I want to strangle someone. Next. My headaches are insanly bad. Like Crazy bad. So we go to the doctor. He gives me drugs. I don't like drugs. Hmmm Drugs are bad, hhhmmmm kay? I take them anyhow the pain is worse. I was also sent to a head ache class. Guess what? I don't get migranes, or tension headaches. I get both. Whooo hooo, I am L-U-C-K-Y lucky! Pain meds for migranes aren't good for people who want to have babies, and tension headaches? Fuggedaboutid. Can't do anything. YAY! Suck it up! However when I get back I get to take some courses, like accupressure, biosomethingrather and yoga, and Kaiser has all of these classes so Kaiser isn't completly useless. Oh and they CHARGE you to see a doctor. They call it a co-payment. Really, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
Well I think that I have ranted enough. I need to find a vet who will give Chachi his shots and not make me hate them in the process like the last vet.
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home