The Tweedles

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I heart TV.... sometimes.

I watched American Idol tonight and while Taylor was singing his first song I commented to Adam that he should sing at our wedding. How fun! Then grumpy judge said that he sounded like a bad wedding singer. But I don't think he's bad, I don't know if he will win, but I think that he should sing at our wedding. Speaking of weddings, apparently Star Jones talked about hers so much that she got all of this free stuff. I thought that I should try that too. So all of the companies out there.... if you give me stuff for my wedding, I will mention you in our program and I will gush about you on here. As you will see in previous comments that I have a lot of readers. I had 5 comments in one day! FIVE!! It's like I'm a superstar or something. Surly that qualifies for something free huuh? Let me know, 'kay? I can be reached at tweedledea@thetweedles.net
well everyone I am still all sick so I am going to go and die for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home