The Tweedles

Sunday, April 23, 2006

TCBY? NSM!

For all of the Canadians in the hizzouze, TCBY is a Frozen Yoghurt shop, or Fro Yo. TCBY means The Country's Best Yoghurt. Lame name, so clearly an acromyn is better. The NSM? That is pure Tweedle, Not So Much. Yesterday we needed a celebratory ice cream (fro yo works) because we got Maggie. She's lovely, black on black. Her full name is Maggie Hermonie Berkan. We'll discuss her later. Back to the ice cream. I got yummy cookie dough, normally I get cookies and cream which is better, Adam got "Rainbow cream blast". It was colours that have no business being in anything consumable, the colours were only appropriate in the 70s on some freaky velvet and black lit poster. I had a small taste, it had no flavour other than that indescribable chemically taste which was pure colour. Adam ate it all even though it should have been called Chemical Rainbow Blast. He joked how it would turn his pee blue, I said it would turn something else blue. Fast forward to today; guess who was right?
Today after we got back from our weekend errands Adam made a bee line for the guest bathroom (on my insistence, I know from experience what that look on his face means). He came out and looked a little green, explaining that his poo was blue. Poor Dumm, he looked defeated. So he did what any man in his situation would do, go and play video games. He came into the bedroom later with his pants in his hands. Apparently we went from blue poo, to blue explosive poo. Chemical Rainbow Blast indeed! I couldn't help laughing out loud. Now don't go and say that I'm all horrible for laughing at him, he was giggling too, and sometimes I laugh when I just don't know what else to do. I suggested that he eat cheese to bung him up, but it would have the opposite effect on him, so I made him chili instead, but really the chili is like a horsehair shirt for me cause I laughed at him. I also made him a double batch of brownies with extra rich icing. See I am a good wife.
So on to Maggie Hermonie. She's black on black. And so pretty. I'll let you dream about her and I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
cheers!

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

you did not tell me about the "BLUE POO" really enjoyed your storey....we could hardly read it we were laughing so much....sorry Adam......please never let him eat that kind again.
LOL....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home