The Tweedles

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Reason I came to BC.

I came to see my baby neice Tessa. I've included a mix of some recent and some of my favorite pictures of her. I have some great ones of her on our camera, but I have to upload them at home.



This is us on Haloween 2005. Adam was Optimus Prime and Tessa was a pumpkin, I didn't dress up (I was a bag of jelly beans at a party) becasue I knew I would have to carry her some.


This is Tessa playing in Adam's costume. We left it in BC because she loved it, and really it's not like he was going to use it again. And although he won't say it too loudly he loves her and spoils her as much as I do.


Here they are sitting together playing with Adam's phone/ computer, she is wearing the tshirt I bought her in New York, it says I heart New York. This is at the Haloween trip.


This is in July 2004. She is just a couple months old and she just learned how to pbbbft, and thereby spraying everyone. She is in her jolly jumper for the first time and loving it. She's in it backwards. Even now if she is standing on your lap she will jump. She loves to jump. I atribute it to her jolly jumper.


Tessa loves the phone. She will talk into it and start with "HI! How are you? yadda yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, ok bye!" Also note her hair is growing, YAY! This is recent.


To get Tessa to be un-hyper and destroy the house, you say one little word, you can even say it under your breath. Colour. She will stop anything and come running. "Colour!? OK! Colour!" She holds her crayons properly and draws intercate little scribbles. Yesterday she learned how to draw a circle. Well she learned what a circle was and draws them incessently.


These last ones are Tessa and Poppa playing with the bead maze. She loves colours and likes to tell you that everything is "poh-pol". She knows her colours but I think that she just likes to say purple.


Look she has hair now and we can wear it in pretties "pitties" now.



Isn't she beautiful, see why I came home for a while. She's so adorable. And she loves her Auntie, and Uncle Dumm. I've taught her how to sau "Good Golly!" this trip and "oh my Goodness!", which sounds more like "oh my guiness!". This will make Adam happy, another premium beer lover in the family.

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great when they finally start getting hair, isn't it? Pretties are the bestest.

 
At 4/18/2006 5:57 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

And she lets me put them in her hair!!!

 
At 4/23/2006 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is quite the adorable little girl Dea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home