The Tweedles

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Morning Ramblings

Last night I woke up and pulled the covers off of me to a cooler part. I love the feeling of being warm and then finding a cool spot in the bed or on the covers. It's ALMOST as good as Nutella and port!

I realized this morning that I put more effort into making Chachi's breakfast than I do mine or Adams. He gets his puppy food, with his "chewable" vitamin cumbled on it, all mixed with some meaty baby food and sprinkled with powdered freeze dried beef liver, which makes me gag every morning. I have to crush his chewable vitamin becasue he doesn't like it, which makes my vet and the advertising on the bottle liars.

I saw malice in Bonsai's eyes today. I have to give him amoxicilin twice a day. It's pink and liquid, and it tastes like bubble gum. He hates it. So I have to bribe him with moist food and cat milk after I assult his disserning tastebuds. Then he loves me again.

I have a strange knack for either picking species confused pets, or turning them. Bonsai think's he's a dog. He always has, he doesn't really meow, he kinda whines like a dog, and has been known to make a strange barking sound. He walks on a leash better than most dogs and drools. He also can play fetch if he is in a generous mood. Chachi is smaller than the cat and has taken to scratching on the cat's scratch board. He stalks his toys and pounces on them. I'm worried, if it's me doing this to them, what will happen to my husband over time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home