The Tweedles

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mishmash vol 2

If you look at the time marker on this entry you will see that I am missing my drawing class. I have an excuse, I swear! I did a load of jeans yesterday, and with my sporadic laundry memory, they are still wet, so I don't have anything to wear. For the record I am not wearing my dress clothes, although I have heaps of other pants, I am still recovering from dressing like that from work. And really, I don't much like the class, it's like a bad uni class. The teacher can't seem to layout a lesson plan, and he insists on talking to each of the students while the rest of us all sit and wait for him, it's dull. I guess it would be ok if we all had more to do, but I didn't and it was horrible.
Moving on, I watched Apprentice last night. I get so fustrated watching it. Sometimes I wonder about the contestants. They are rather self involved. "Me, me me, I, I, oh and myself, and lets not forget me!" Their commercials were lame, I can understand how an idea and escape you as you work on it, but the Leaders seemed so convinced that they were pure genius that they totally missed the boat, pun intended! Oh and Tarek, Mr. Mensa, I can't stand him... sigh, I can't wait until he's all fired. And the teamleader that won, I can't remember her name, but I'm not a fan of her either. Well I guess that I'll leave it on that... I could babble on about The Donald and his crew.
Bonsai seems to be recovering from his sedation, he was a cuddle bug all night, and wanted more all morning. As we were lavishing a lot of attention on him he didn't drool like he is wont to do. Weird. Maybe that has something to do with his teeth, but he has drooled his whole life. I guess we'll wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home