The Tweedles

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Clarification.

If your pet is on the Ark, so are you.
And the Chach-Meister, or Sir. Poos-a-lot is doing a little better with the peeing in the box, and a little on the pooing, but I still find little logs. Good thing he is all little so they aren't hard to clean. (and he's not sick anymore so they aren't staining) Also if you don't like the pet poo talk, just wait until I have a kid.... oh then you will be in for it!
Since I am on the topic of Chachi. I havne't had a gushy post about him.
So in the picture a while ago his ears were still loppy, they're up now, which is good for a Chihuahua, I prefer them all loppy though. I'll post a picture soon enough. The next big milestone for him, is having his balls drop, I bet you can't wait for that picture too.
Moving on, he's discovered that he can bark, it's cute and he barks when he plays, but it's not being encouraged. Seriously, it's funny as hell when he barks at his water! He gets all piss and vinegary when he plays and is full of energy, he runs laps of the livingroom then has a power nap in the closest lap. He loves to stalk the cat, and I think Bonsai knows this and intentionally flicks his tail for him to stalk. Which bears the question, do dogs stalk? Seriously I have a cat who behaves like a dog (currently he is on a walk- on a leash- with Adam) and a dog who behaves like a cat.... sigh, apparently I'm not so good at this animal raising thing... God help us when we have children. Anyhow earlier today Chachi was trying to scratch on Bonsai's scratching post, and I nearly peed myself cause it was funny. However it wasn't so funny a few steps later when I stepped in a puddle....
Chachi is still convinced that he must be within a foot of me at all times, and he is super clingy when I am home. Today when I got home I started putzing and doing laundry and such and he was inches off of my heels and I kept tripping up on him, so I broke down and started carrying him around. Do you have any idea who hard it is to do laundry when you are holding a puppy? I guess some mothers would have an idea.
Well that is my Chachi update. He is all cute and all personality-ish. Right now he's sleeping on the desk in a little bed Adam made for him. No one can say that we don't spoil our pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home