The Tweedles

Monday, March 20, 2006

Are you there God? It's me Deadra.

Hey God, or which ever name you prefer, Budda, Allah...
Dude you forgot to tell me to get the Ark all built. But that's cool, yo, I know that you are busy and all keeping the world spinning on it's axis and all, so I just went ahead and started building it. I thought this time instead of animals I would just put some important people on it. I figured you could just give all of the animals a way to live in the water, you know being as you are the Supreme Being and all. (Except Bonsai, Chachi, Cleo, Ceaser, Jackie, Boofus, Max, Oscar, and what ever other ones I can think of.) I won't have Dub-ya on my ark, or Stephen Harper either, or any Conservatives if they answer the secret question wrong. I will have Belinda Stronach casue she's funny as hell... she'll teach everyone the "Cross the floor chacha" on the poop deck at noon. I figured that I'll have some musicians like Nickleback cause I like to work out to their music, and I'll bring Maximus Clean casue he has all of the other good music that I like. I figure also that since the world is being destroyed and all that you should let me have some important people from history too so that we can remake the world all proper and stuff. So we'll need Pierre Trudeau, Winston Churchill, some geeky dead science guys to keep Adam happy, Marx, Princess Diana, and of course my Grannie and Grandpa. I will have to reserve the right to add some other people to this list also.
Well I should end this now as it's rather controversial.... hey leave a comment, who do you want on my Ark, alive or dead.

3 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 12:17 AM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

Oh yeah Alix you'll be on the boat too!

 
At 3/21/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

this is really about potty training not about the ARK.....
having a cute wee puppy is like having a kid...so every 1/2 hour or so you could try putting him in his box, esp after he eats and drinks....as if you dont know this already, just seems that you need a "Wee" reminder......or you could rub his nose in whatever mess he has made...somehow I hear you say...OHHHHHH thats mean...!!!!!
good luck on the potty training and just remember that one day he will "GET IT"

 
At 3/21/2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

sure am glad that you think about my cat and want him on your ark.....I did not see our names on that list at all.......
all the same we love you.....
teehee.....haha......hoho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home