The Tweedles

Thursday, March 09, 2006

CHACHI!

We got our puppy, he is so cute, and I am not sure if I have posted that or not. In any case he is cute, now I remember posting that. The box training is fun, he's not so fond of pooing in the box, but he'll learn. He won't sleep unless I am holding him, and his colours are changing every day. We'll post pictures as soon as we can.
Anyhow I haven't been posting as much as I should have, Adam's parents were in town and we were busy and they were staying in the room where the computer is so it was really full in here.
I don't have much to say though. I have been going to the gym a lot and it's been good, I have been working my ass off, and I hope that is literal! HA.
Well I am going to learn to put pictures on here and I will send some soon,
cheers all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home