The Tweedles

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Dangers of Mouthbreathing are...

Licking your lips and being labeled a Mouthbreather. I licked my lips they are chapped. However I have not been named a Mouthbreather, becasue I am not one, I am a Nosebreather. I just have a cold. Yes! A COLD! In California! A COLD!!! I am not amused! Oh well on to other more intresting things.
We got the puppy yesterday, his name is Chachi. He's so cute, I'll post some pictures soon. Bonsai doens't like him and avoids him, and Chachi is most curious about him. It's amusing, but Bonsai wins cause he can jump up onto the counters, the puppy cannot, the puppy can bearly crawl out of his bed.
So the particulars. He is a chocolate colour, with a peach brindle and merle, which gives him spots, it make is adorably goofy looking. He has grey/blue eyes and a lick everything tounge. He is as house trained as we need him, casue he is going to use a dog litter box, so that's great. He's cute. It's funny casue Adam calls Bonsai drip cause he drools and now Chachi comes along and he also drools, so he is little drip.
Well we are off to Ikea to get some finishing touches and then we get to organize this place as we now have a place for everything.
YAY shelves!
Peace out homies!

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dea, Hi Adam
I found the blog again
Carry on with your day, I'll follow along :)
hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home