The Tweedles

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Livin' the Dream!

Hi Friends, Family and anyone else who has stumbled onto this site.
So a blog! Just for you! To peek in on my life! (and make sure that Adam is still alive, all systems are go and he's eating vegetables every day!)
I am sure some people may wonder why Tweedles. It's simple, I"m Dea and he's Dumm (as christened by Tessa), so you have it, TweedleDea and TweedleDumm, we're the Tweedles!
Adam and I have big plans for this blog. A way for eveyone to keep up to date with out us having to send out a million emails saying the same this. Think of this being a big mass email, with some other people looking in! Fun! Soon we'll also get a website and when we send out the invitations you'll go there to RSVP, cool eh?
Well I am going to go and search to see what kind of veil I want... I have been thinking about a catherdral length one, but with the boa, that might be weird... I dunno.... Also they are quite expensive, so I am thinking of making one, that should be hair pulling fun.

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 11:52 PM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

oh yay we have comments!

 
At 2/16/2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

hello TweedleDea
hey how goes things......great way to stay in touch....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home