The Tweedles

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day one in operation be a Californian.

I have messages. For me, on my blog! Yay. So today I drove all by myself! Yes, I'm a big girl now all independant and such. Well it wasn't so much that I didn't want to drive it was I didn't want to drive Adam's car. It's so wide and I was all thinking that people drive all freaky here. I haven't really seen that, but his car is still wide, and I don't want to crash it. Besides I've never really liked driving anyhow, but I can't be a homebody forever! My first big excursion all alone? To the gym my friend, where I met my trainer, all 4'9" of her. I feel like a giant! It's great. Hmm I wonder if she trains big ol' muscle heads, I wonder if she would be able to lift a bar off of one, she's tiny, yo! But she's sweet, and she drives a Mustang so she's all good. I don't have much to talk about. I want looking around at the other blogs that I read and one was talking about how Britney was driving with her son on her lap... she's so classy, I need to meet her and be her best friend! It will be like soo cool, and we will walk around and wear trucker hats and dirty clothes and stuff, and be seen in public actin' a fool.... like yeah! Wait was I channeling Britney or Ashlee, or was that Ashlee pretending to be Britney. Oi my little skull it aches at the theories.
Well I should be a good little house wife and fold my hubby's panties.
ta ta!

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Deadra,

It's kind of cool that you have a blog going... Good girl on going to the gym. I wish I could do more of that. The other day, my physio made me do 15 minutes on a stationary bike, and I cheated and only did 10! Ha. I really couldn't handle it anymore, and I was starting to sweat. Worse, is the bike was at it's lowest resistance. Eek, my body is out of shape, but my fingers are sooo fit from typing papers and all that. They are freaking lean, mean typing machines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home