The Tweedles

Friday, March 17, 2006

Thursday wasn't the best day.

Dear Chachi,
I understand that you don't feel well, but runny poop on a light beige carpet stresses me out a bit.
Dear the makers of Oxi Clean,
I love you.

So yesterday Chachi was all lethargic, and he slept while I watched a very informative television show about how to fall in and out of love faster than you can change your panties. Then the show ended so I got up and he followed but his ears were down and he was all mopey. When I took him to his dog poo box he peed and pooed, which on it's own is great, but it wasn't a nice little log poo, it was a runny sick poo. I know that chihuahuas can be really fragile so I got a little worried. We sat and cuddled more and I checked my email and he pooed in the office on the carpet... so I cleaned it, and called the vet and he said "BRING HIM IN NOW!"
I did. It was tense, they were thinking it might be Parvo, which is like signing a little doggy death certificate. They kept him there forever to make sure that he was ok and they sent him home after doing a million tests and charging me a lot of money. As it turns out he has a bacterial infection and he will be ok, I have to make sure he drinks lots of water and takes him medication, which he does not like. In any case I still have Chachi....

2 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats my own doggy poo story. He got into some Play-Do (TM) and provided us with Twist-Cones (TM) for days.

Hope yours gets better quickly!

 
At 3/20/2006 2:01 AM, Blogger TweedleDea said...

HA!! Twist Cones!! Chachi hasn't graced us with that yet. But Bonsai once graced me with puked up bird, which included bones and feathers....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home