The Tweedles

Saturday, March 11, 2006

There is snow in them thar hills!

There have been more winter storms here so there is snow in the hills in San Jose. Adam says that it isn't normal.... Although it looks all normal to me. Tee hee.
We were in San Jose becasue we were getting the bits and bobs together for our invitations, I am excited to make them, I think that they will be rather original, and oddly enough low budget. I am choosing something low budget! I guess I have to make up room in the budget since it's getting eaten by things like champagne fountains and open bars....
In other news we have our own website, Adam got it all hooked up and stuff and now I can tell if people are searching for us and what they are searching for to find us.
Now you'll have to excuse me to see if I can fish for some searchers.
nude jessica simpson
lower intrest rate
free games
naked brad pitt

Well that should cover it. Moving on.
I was at the gym yesterday and there was this really hot girl in the chaning room and all of the other women were checking her out, but oh so (not so) subtly. The lady next to her at the counter was looking out of the corner of her eye (and nearly breaking her eyeball in doing so), the lady changing was doing the quick glimpse in which she would quickly dart her eyes to look at her. Another lady was watching her in the mirror, thereby inadvertently looking at her (and not at all staring). There was the lady who was standing next to the door using the hand dryer to dry her hair, oh and she was naked, she was also doing the dart glance. And there was me, I saw her, I looked, she was hot, all fake boobed and really skinny and not a speck of fat anywhere (not even in her salined boobs) and I smiled and went on with what I was doing. I felt kinda bad for her. The lady who was about to sprain her optic nerve had a look of disgust on her face, and everyone else was doing all they could to avoid making eyecontact like she was some uber freak. I guess the extra pretty also have their own problems....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home