The Tweedles

Saturday, March 18, 2006

March Madness.

Yeah I had no idea what that was either. Apparently all of the college basketball teams have a huge tounament every March, (hense the MARCH Madness) which is single elimination with 64 teams. I find it horrible boring, but I am not a fan of basketball. The guys are all tall and lanky, and they don't have bums like the lovely rugby boys, or even football boys. However my dear sweet husband- cannot tear his eyes away! It's so boring!
Then to make matters worse, we wanted to go out to a pub last night for St. Patricks, but there was lineups that were a block long, which was perpetuated by March Madness and St. Patricks Day. We waited for a while then we went to another pub and had some drinks.
So moving on to puppy news. Chachi is doing better, he is all full of piss and vinegar like usual now, but he does have an infection and has to be on anti-biotics. Last night he tried to jump off of the bed while I was getting ready and he yelped across the room, I guess he winded himself, and Adam learned that he has to keep a really good eye on him. I can't blame him though, Chachi hasn't tried to jump off of the bed before, and now he is really scared of heights.
Other news I am going for a hike today with my trainer and I am excited!
Well I should go and eat so that I have energy for the hike. Also my apologies for not updating before, but there were inlaws and then blogger was down, so moving on, I'll try.
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home