The Tweedles

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

You know, sometimes I question my own intellegence.... I typed in the title and then I hit enter which published a blank entry, so then I have to go back... really intellegent. I know why I am so blonde today, duhhh I live in California, and I have been at the gym a lot, which alone reduced IQ, and when you mix the two, oh poor me.
So the gym, I know I talk about it a lot, but, it's all I do, and go to classes and marvel at the old people and how-- old they are.
Anyhow today there was a really odorific smell in the area I was working out in. It made me wonder what the ratio of proper air to fart air there is in a gym. Seeing as when you are straining you fart more. I wonder if there is a way to measure it, like a fart-o-meter. I also wonder if it is harmful to my health. Like is the fart-air more detrimental to my health then not going to the gym, or reverse? I bet I am losing braincells just thinking about it. In anycase I was wondering this when I was doing my millionth lunge. Yes one million; although my trainer is little she is a killer. Oi she makes me work hard, but I guess that is what I am paying her for. Really I can't sing her praises enough she's great.
I loved the other day how a random guy came up to her and told her that she has a fine form, ie her body. I was thinking that he had balls the size of 2 pound medicine balls to say that. In any case we had a good laugh. He did too, becasue about 5 minutes prior I was demonstrating the "white person dance" complete with NO RHYTHM.
Well Adam has been jostling the computer and totally disrupted my blog vibe so I have lost it.... sigh, it's gone.
In anycase I am so glad that everyone is leaving comments. It makes me feel so loved. You're all lovely, and nice, and pretty!
Oh yeah I have a question... veils, what kind to go for. I have to have one because we bought this nifty broach that we are going to fashion onto the veil somehow instead of a tiara. But I am waffling between lenghts and how to attach it so I can take it off... and all that.
Suggestions?
Sorry for the fart talk, but well... it was on my mind.
Well I'm off, I think I am going to go and watch a movie, but first I am going to finish listening to Daniel Beddingfield, I fell into fan-lust with him when I was England... sigh... he's so dreamy. And before you yell, I know I'm getting married, and I would like to have a married woman tell me that Brad Pitt isn't hot... any takers? Yeah I didn't think so.

1 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy say don't get a viel that hides your pretty face

 

Post a Comment

<< Home