The Tweedles

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Correction

We went looking at bikes again yesterday, and we are still having a heck of a problem trying to find me a bike. Apparently, APPARENTLY, I'm too friggin' short for even an extra small, I need an extra extra small, and they don't really come in the colours I like. Sigh. Now this sucks.... Just for added torture we were looking at biking shoes, no chance in a firey place that they have any in my size, they will have to order some in for me. It's like some diety is playing a cruel joke on me, and IT'S NEVER ENDING. Well Internet that is my rant for today. I am not an extra small, I am an extra extra small. Hey it's like I'm Nicole Ritchie without needing a hamburger! (oh and much better writing skills ?) Seriously her book-- dreadful!

Today I wanted to talk about Bonsai a little, I talk about the puppy so much, and so little about the cat. He is not a fan of the puppy, and since we have gotten him, he's become more of a cat. That is strange to type, but he has become more cat like and less well, Bonsai like. It's a little disturbing. He is always crying to go outside, so Adam takes him for walks on his leash, whcih he loves, but as soon as he comes back in and gives himself his bath, he starts with the crying again. It's maddening. So we are patient with him and give him lots of lovin' which turns him back into Old Bonsai, complete with all the drool, but as soon as you stop the lovin', more crying. RAR. Today I went to pet him, and I accidentally poked him in the eye with my finger, poor kitty, now he's walking around all squinty. I feel horrible, so bad that I have to tell the whole internet about it. When I publish this, I'm going to find my horsehair shirt....

Well I was going to give youa treat of some Kitty pictures, but Blogger doesn't like me today, so I'll try later.

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home