The Tweedles

Monday, April 03, 2006

My First Meme.

Kim sent me this today, and rather than email it back to her, I thought that I should immortalize it here.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Loan Officer
2. ESL Teacher
3. AuPair
4. Office Manager

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Gone With The Wind
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Center Stage
4. Save the Last Dance

Four places you have lived:
1. Okanagan Valley
2. South Korea
3. Manchester, England
4. Mountain View, California

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Sunday Night Cartoons
2. Reality TV (I can't choose just one, ie. Apprentice, Survivor, Fear Factor....)
3. Sex and the City
4. Friends

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. New York
2. Montreal
3. Vancouver
4. Japan

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Dooce (You all should check her out, it's hella funny, and she has the occasional sound byte of her daughter, and she supports her family with her blog!)
2. Underwear Drawer (Life of a Anethesia Resident living in New York with her Husband, dog and son)
3. Hotmail
4. A bunch of other "Mommy Blogs" which make me squirt milk out of my nose because they are so funny.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. My new favorite is watermelon with lime sqeezed on and honey drizzled over it.
3. Kim Bap, which is Korean sushi, so good....
4. ice cream!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Playing with Tessa
2. Skiing
3. Home
4. In New York with tickets to all of the broadway shows, I really want to see Wicked.

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
ALL OF YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home