The Tweedles

Friday, April 21, 2006

Interactive vol.2 and a little bit of nostalgia

Today boys and girls we have another fun one curtosy of my lovely trainer, Julie, who made my abs scream more than Katie Holmes birthin' a la Scientology. This will involve a fit ball, properly sized. Which means if you're a shorty like me you need a wee little ball. So you are going to need lots of space and maybe some padding around you. There is a chance that it could go awry resulting in maybe a minor injury. However, you should try this at home, but not if you're pregnant. (Kim, Monica, Taralee.) So what you will do it kneel on the ball, and then abruptly fall forward landing in a posting like you are going to do pushups. If you can't do this gracefully, that's ok because I didn't either. The proper assumed starting position is face down, ass up (kindly remove your mind from the gutter and follow along...), and hands about shoulder width apart on the floor and knees on ball. Now you will roll the ball in and out on the floor towards yourself and away from yourself. Yes, and FEEL THE BURN BABY! If you're not burnin' then kick it up a notch and start with the tops of your feet on the ball, not your knees and roll it up, piking your body. Seriously Internet, my abs still hurt. Then since Julie's away, I must still play, so I had a different trainer yesterday. He made them burn more. He had me do crunches on the floor with an 8 pound medicine ball. Easy huh? Except I was throwing it to him, and then he would hold it, thereby making me hold the crunch... oi if I could crack walnuts with my abs I would, you know except for the protective layer of uhhh protection.
AND my dear friends, WE HAVE DEFINITION! There is a clear line defining my biccepts from my tricepts. Now because I have spoken of it, I am sure it will disapear. I should drown my sorrows now... where is that port and I think there is some Nutella left in the cupboard....

Did everyone love the Tessa pictures? I have about a thousand more. Don't worry, I'll subject you to them in time. After all she is ADORABLE!

Here's another fun little ditty. I downloaded Yahoo messanger today, and just for kicks I found Arvelle. It was really strange to see a picture of him. And since you're wondering, here's a quick synopsis. Met him in Korea. He's a US army dude. He was in Taegu. On my 2nd contract I went to Taegu. We fought some. He broke up with me cause I didn't think I was ready to have a baby when I was 23. We reconciled. I had a lonly Christmas. He didn't show up for New Years. I hated my job, I had an evil boss who did all of the quitessential creepy Korean boss stuff. I left Taegu and went to Seoul. I didn't tell Arvelle. He was mad. I was too. Things ended, badly (again). We haven't spoken since. I hate knowing that someone doesn't like me.
MUST. BE. FRIENDS....

(apparently must. get. therapy)

So that is the story. He is in the picture with some blonde, who is holding a dark haired baby. I hope he is happy, not me being snotty, I sincerly hope he is.
Funny thing. The next boy thing who I had, Mike, we broke up because he never wanted to have kids. I didn't see the point of being with him. I saw it as that one of us would end up being unhappy eventually.

Now I am about to get married and the guy I am with wants to have children and I want to and we are ready and I love him and he loves me and YAY!

Funny how the world just works out just the way it should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home