The Tweedles

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

House Training 101

SO I was worried that I was going to fail this class in a ball of flames. But, but, I have had a reprive! The puppy? He DOES NOT MISS HIS PEE PADS! YAY... however he has developed some other habits that are sick. So rather then get into the detials I will just tell you the solution. We have been squirting chili sauce on his little logs. It seems to have solved the problem. The funny part though, was seeing his reactions when he sniffed the sauce.
Moving on.
Did you see how many people love me. I had 5 comments on my last post. Granted one was from Adam so it can't count as much, but hey. (You know since I see him all the time)
Anyhow this is a short non-funny post because I feel like ass, and I don't know how to make the air conditioner work, so it's hotter than hell in here.
But I didn't want to dissapoint my legions of fans.
cheers, y'all

2 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is actually pills you can buy for your dog that will stop him from wanting to eat his own feces.... it makes him digest better so he no longer smells nutrients in the feces- however it makes the poop smel; very very bad so no wonder why he doesn't want to eat it

 
At 5/05/2006 6:25 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

all dogs do that when they are puppies ...he will grow out of it....I am sure that if you keep putting the hot sauce on it he will learn that is not a good thing to do.
he will grow out of it sooner or later.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home