The Tweedles

Monday, May 01, 2006

According to the State of California...

I am fully legal now licenced to drive here. Yay. I had to take the learners test and the drivers test all over. Although there are a lot of similarities between here and home, there are some differences. Like, did you know that you can be fined $1000 and a possibe six months in prison if you hit an animal and just leave it? Hmm bet you never thought of that. Or did you know that if you are caught driving while drunk, they won't take your licence there and then. These were 2 of the questions that I got wrong on the written test. Then on the drivers test I only got a few demerits and it was because I inched into the intersection to look before I went. It's legal to park right on the corner here, making it hard to see, so you have to stop at the line, wait 3 seconds, the creep out. So I'm not saying that this is a little FUBAR, but ya know...
Moving on.
The sun is shining! Finally!!! I went for a hike on Friday and got all sunburnt, and then on Saturday Adam and I went to Paramount's Great America Park and rode the rollercoasters. It was fun and some were really scary. Adam got a great laugh out of my screaming.... But they were scary!
Anyhow today is delurking day. That means if you read this you must comment!
have a nice day!

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but Dea, I have no comment...
sigh
fine. I'm here.

 
At 5/02/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

you just want to read all the comments...I wrote comments on all of your last entries. Most of the time I think I am the only one that has a comment to make………does that make you feel special…….?
Oh so glad that you can drive Maggie …legal like. How are the 4 legged people at your house I hope they are good and Adam I hope he is well and has not had any more episodes in the bathroom????? I trust that you are feeding him right and keeping him on the right track. LOL
So do you feel better now that you have been on the roller coaster and screamed like a crazy person…I hear that it makes you feel great, getting all the frustration out and being able to screem for no particular reason. Did your face hurt after????? Did you feel like throwing up????? Did you have a bad hair day after that????? Did you did you.

 
At 5/02/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Ze Ace said...

Rollercoasters rule. The best part was that Dea kept alternating between two phrases:

"I was not screaming!"
"My throat is sore."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home