The Tweedles

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yes, I am that good!

I am starting to get a little freaked that the wedding is creeping up and I am not quite ready. Things like, I'm not Paris Hilton skinny, but we knew that wasn't going to happen. Besides she has weird claw toes so we don't want to be associated with her. Also I wanted to make sure that the makeup session for the day was all arranged. So I called them, and they had no record of it. After a small panic attack we arranged it and it's a go! Then I realized that we still don't have a DJ. Ensue next panic attack. I alleviated that by booking one, it's going to be a Vibe House Party! Oh yeah! hee hee hee.... So that's good. Now hair. Sigh. Adam and I have been disagreeing on the hair issue. I want extensions, but he thinks that my hair is pretty enough, but I think that it's too fine and won't hold anything amazing cause it's too short also. So clip in extensions, but they are a little pricey. So here comes the neogotiations. I am getting a slightly shorter set and the smaller set with one extra back piece so that it all fills in. I get to have the great hair, and it's not going to cost my first born! YAY. Itis all coming together, for real! Now I just need to remember where I bought my dress from....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home