The Tweedles

Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm ALIVE!!!

So I made it to Canada, and now I am in Calgary. The total drive was 28 hours. Luckily I had a book on tape and I have listened to it a lot, so the drive didn't seem that bad. I wonder what Adam will think about having another book on tape on the way down. I'm not sure that he will like the book that I have chosen.
It's a little strange to be here, I'm not really on Californian time, but I am in stuck in the Californian summer. It's warmer there, so I didn't pack any jackets. And it's lighter longer here, so I am not guaging the time of day well. It gets dark here around 10ish, so at 9:30 when it's still light out I internally am thinking 7:30 becasue that was what it was for me a week ago. I should get a watch apparently.
I had my 1st shower on Saturday and it was great fun, and the pictures should be frightening... they made me have a tissue paper dress all decorated with all of the ribbons from all of the presents. Yikes, it was scary.... All in all it was fun, Thanks, France!
Well I am not very witty and a little headachy, so I will have to come back later to dazzle you all.
have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home