The Tweedles

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Day Before the Day Before the Day....

So the wedding is very soon. I have yet to write my vows and the programs needs another round of editing. AHHHH. So the program, could I make it a one page program? Hmmm. Do you know me? If you don't just guess. That's right, it's 10 pages. Hee hee hee... poor Adam I made him help me get it all organized.
Yesterday I had a minor meltdown. I do have to clarify that there were no tears. I have yet to break down, but I have freaked out. Yesterday it was brought to my attention that one of Adam's random friends is back from England and wants to go to the wedding, with his girlfriend. Now lets rewind to June first when I MISTAKENLY thought that I wouldn't have to visit the craziness that was numbers of beef and chicken and seating plans. APPARENTLY I was wrong and now I must suffer for my indescretion. Last week I had 3 people un-RSVP, so I forwarded that on to the Wedding Pavillion, so I was all ok, because it was only one small change. Then another person backed out, but I left it, one extra plate of food can't be a bad thing. Then the guy and his girlfriend, so that means I need to order one more plate, I call the Pavillion again, and they say it's ok. Now I am informed yesterday that there is another COMPLETLY RANDOM person coming to the wedding. So I need to order 2 mmore meals. AHHHH.
So I am aware that I am being a totaly freak for stressing over something so small, but I am a wee bit of a perfectionist and the budget is crazy tight, and and and and and... Ok I'll stop now.
I get to pick up my dress today, which is exciting. This is my second fitting because there were some minor issues with the first set of alterations, but I am excited, and the seamstress has done a great job. I wonder thought how can I get the dress in the house and not let Adam see it. It's not like I can sneak it in under my arm, especially since he is coming with my to pick it up!
Well I should go and stop with the rambling. I promise when I get back to California that my postings will be a little more interesting.... We can go back to talking about the puppy's antics and Adam's chemical poos.
ciao!

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, crazy.
Just wanted to let you know that Bailey is all sorts of excited to come see you tonight.
See you in a few hours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home