The Tweedles

Monday, July 10, 2006

They Love Me! They Really LOVE Me!

Ok! I want popularity. I want fame. I want fortune. And thetweedles.net is going to help me have it all!
Well...
Ok maybe I am aiming a little high, and I am a little optimistic about this site, but hey, a girl's gotta have goals. No?
When we set up thetweedles.net the company we use shows us a list of the searches that people have done to get to this site. A while ago I was talking about Elliot Yamin and since then people have happened onto our page by searching for him. Fun, right?
Also you will notice on the right of the page that we have ads now. See I can make money off of this page, but alas, we have made none. Do you know why? Cause no one has clicked on the links. NO ONE! Although I can't expect to make a whole lot off of one little ad, especially when we get something like a tenth of a cent every time someone clicks on it. Like Adam said a half of a teaspoon of beer.
So to draw this seemingly random post together, popularity=fortune. Hmm funny that. But to achieve more popularity I need to get more people to read my site. And apparently talking about Anorexic Barbie and Co. at the gym won't make me all famous. I need something outrageous. I need to shock the whole Internet. I need to say something stunning.
I know.
Brad Pitt isn't hot!

Oh it's going to happen for me now. I just needed a different approach. This is my angle. Ya baby.

But don't worry everyone, I'll still say "hi" to you when I am all famous and stuff. But I won't be able to say hi on the playground, maybe only when there is no one else to walk home from the bus stop with.
We'll be like secret friends.

Oh sorry, flash back from elementary school.

Another option is to always mention something in my posts that will be searched for a lot. I could end all of my posts with something like Justin Timberlake's naked butt. Or Britney Spear's plummet into nothingdome. Or World Cup Soccer, a giant Italian scam. Or Suri Cruise, secret love child of E.T..*

Well I should go now before I say something that will get me sued.

cheers.

*Ok I'm kidding with this one, I can't say anything bad about her, poor baby already needs all the help she can get, just a couple months old and already needs a publicist.

1 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Lisa C. said...

Are we twins separated at birth and raised in Texas and Canada (Calgary? I can't remember) respectively? Because the elementary school scenario you described.... suffice it to say THAT WAS MY LIFE.

And if we are in fact twins raised separately, how the hell did you land the good husband????

Bitch.

(I call you a bitch out of love. I promise. I call all of my sisters bitch. It is a term of endearment! Just in case you took it the wrong way....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home