The Tweedles

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Changes at the Tweedles...

Howdy all,

So with Dea making all this talk about going to a blogger conference, I figured I'd put some effort into professionalizing this site.

First off, I fixed the broken archive links, so if you've been missing some favourite post of the past, go ahead, reminisce, revel in the wonders that are Dea's old posts.

Second I enabled backlinks. So all you fellow bloggers, link to me and blogger.com will generate a link to you. Aren't we all just one big happy familly.

Lastly, you may have noticed a little non-intrusive ad-like-thingy at the top of the page. If the tech bust taught us anything, it's that eyeballs don't pay the bills. So if you see an add for something interesting, go have a look see. And I'll take the tenth of a penny and go buy myself a half a teaspoon of beer. Mmm... beer

So I'm going to try to get RSS feeds and stuff running, so look forward to that. (If you don't know what RSS is, you will when Microsoft finally gets around to recognizing what's happend in the world over the last few years and embeds an RSS reader in everyone's browser... :)


So after I get all of that done, I may have to teach myself CSS (code style sheets, what makes web pages so pretty) and then I can really go to town making this site all nice and stuff. Not that green isn't nice, but I might be capable of better... (Hmmm... yellow with orange titles... then again maybe I'll let Dea pick the colour scheme)

So if I do end up teaching myself CSS, I may just start posting more. Maybe. Or maybe I'll be busy at work. Stay tuned to find out :)

1 Comments:

At 7/05/2006 1:38 PM, Blogger Lisa C. said...

Hey TweedleDum! Keep on being awesome and nice to my girl Dea. I like the new photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home