The Tweedles

Sunday, July 02, 2006

BlogHer

Ok I am going to lose my mind. I was aware of this conference last year when they had it. And here it is again, this year! AND I WANT TO GO! The problem is that there aren't any packages left for the whole shebang, so I can go on the 2nd day, but then everyone would have gone on the first day, and I will know no one and ahhhh! Arg. I blame the wedding for distracting me!
sigh.
I posted on the BlogHer site hoping to somehow get tickets for both days and find out if other singletons are going and hopefully I will be lucky.
Oh and the kicker? It's in North San Jose, which is stupid close to where we live.

Sometimes I am jilted by life! Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 7/05/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Lisa C. said...

Dea,

you asked if I were going to the BlogHer conference. The answer is no, sadly. I am far too broke to travel right now.

I sometimes dream of doing a blog friend tour of the US. You in CA (I love the San Jose area by the way, but the real estate prices make me pee my pants a little, so I could never live there), Moxie in New York, Summer in DC, Jo from Leery Polyp in Philly, Jody in NC....

It will never happen, of course. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home