The Tweedles

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Royalty, Royalty everywhere.

Now that I live in Calfornia it's strange to think that I live in the same state as Hollywood, and all of the Hollywood crowd, like Britney, Lindsay, Hilary and *swoon* Paris! I just read about another one! Apparently Prince Albert of Monaco recently 'fessed to another love child. This one is 14 and lives in California. Which means she is a real princess, more than Paris. CRAZY. It's like I am so close!
A funny line in People, where the article was on this new princess, was commenting on the attractiveness of Prince Albert. The writer listed his shyness, his middle age spread and his balding. Then she reminded us that his name starts with "Prince". It made me giggle out loud. Oh how fickle us women are. sigh.... Well not me, but many of the other ones in the world. You know that all of his little one night trysts end with him leaving and the woman laying with her legs in the air and a frantic wish that his little swimmers fight the good fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home