The Tweedles

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Housekeeping.

Hello! I've managed to worry some people when the blog was down. (I feel so loved! AND apparently my readership is greater than my mom, step mom and mother in law!) So what happened is that Adam switched the host and there was a problem and we needed them to fix something. But it's up and running, kinda. I don't think that Adam's blog is up yet, but it will be soon. The general consensus seemed to have been that we had the baby and didn't have time to post. I assure you, Internets, as soon as I can type after having her I will announce to the world that she's here in all of her glory, complete with pictures! Today I had my 40 week midwife appointment and it was standard, listened to baby, poked at baby (to ascertain where she's situated-- head down, back to my side) checked my blood pressure and chatted. There was some talk about homeopathic medicine, and it amused me to no end to hear the little explosions in Adam's head as the midwife talked about the vibrations of the herbs and how they leave their fingerprints in a tincture, so then you can get away with minute doses. Trying to convince Adam that there is another side to science is like trying to tell a zealot that there is no god. Really people, I suggest you try it some time. (not convince a zealot, explain to Adam that there are science alternatives... it will have you rolling on the floor.) In summary, blog is okay, I haven't had a baby but I will let you know. According to the midwife I'm still pregnant and we're waiting on the baby. Adam is not interested in alternative medicines, but I am. (or will consider them)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2/19/2008 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! Boo. No baby yet. Sigh.

Murp, your public awaits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home