The Tweedles

Monday, February 04, 2008

38 weeks

or as I like to call it, "the world is stupid".
I've decided that I hate the world and it's full of idiots. Except you, of course. And Adam. He's not an idiot, even if he didn't feed the dog this morning and poor Chachi gave me the puppy dog eyes.
Adam thinks that I'm back to the hormonal stage I was when we were trying to get pregnant and I was on the evil drugs. I corrected him to remind him that back then I hated everyone, including him, but now he's exempt.
I'm finding that even my daily blogs and message boards are irritating me. Especially the grammar mistakes on the message boards, it's taking all I have to not correct them.
Oh well, I suspect that a small pink person can help to alleviate my grumpies. And to be clear I mean pink like healthy pink, not Oompa Loompa pink.

Okay, capishe?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/04/2008 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're gonna have a baby, that's what I think. Uh-huh. Yes, ma'am.

 
At 2/05/2008 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I never made it to week 38, but I can see how the little things could start to get annoying. Kick back, relax, and try to sleep as much as possible. In two weeks or so your life is going to change so much!
Happy labour thoughts, and best wishes!
Kim

 
At 2/06/2008 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect a small pink person will come with rose-colored glasses that make everything pink and happy! Grumpies feel icky...I hope your hormones give you a few days of peacefulness before little pink person shows up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home